Dog Grooming is more than an attractive hairdo, it’s a matter of health and hygiene!
Why choose Animal Kingdom’s Dog grooming services?
– A wide variety of dog grooming services specific to every pet’s needs
– Professional dog groomers who are trained in all areas of care
– Flexible appointment times. Our salon is open 6 days a week
– Care and Safety standards that are set as our number one priorities for dog grooming
– Regular, professional dog grooming can help prevent problems such as skin and paw disorders, excessive shedding, painful mats and periodontal disease, as well as help you catch other problems that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Dogs need their nails trimmed and their ears cleaned on a regular basis. A routine of regularly scheduled professional dog grooming services from Animal Kingdom can help alert you to any problems that may require additional care.
Regular professional bathing keeps your pet’s skin healthy and their coat clean and shiny. It also helps to remove loose hair and keeps your pet smelling fresh. Consult with Joy or Emma on the best healthy solution for your dog.
Dogs of every breed, size, age and coat type need to be groomed regularly so arrange your appointment today!
From our main shop at St John we have 2 qualified groomers, Joy and Emma who can provide a complete dog grooming service.
We are unable to accept any Bitches for dog grooming that are in season. This is due to the fact that this can unsettle un-castrated Dogs.
Please telephone 01534 860 580 to book a dog grooming appointment.